What is Neoprene?
Neoprene is a synthetic material that is used as a replacement for rubber in many products, including in the manufacture of Wellington boots.
Where can I buy Neoprene Wellies?
Amazon.co.uk have a fantastic selection of
See this list of children's neoprene wellies for boys and girls.
For visitors from the USA and Canada see this list of neoprene rain boots for women and men.
On this page, we have listed popular brands of neoprene wellies.
Neoprene Wellington Boots
- 7mm neoprene lining
- Comfort rated to -30F
- Anti-fungal, odor-resistant sockliner
- This toasty insulated boot from Bogs features a rugged outdoor print and grippy tread.
- 100% waterproof rain and snow boot
- Comfort rated to -30 F
- Non-slip rubber outsole with traction lugs
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch and boot opening measures approximately 11.5" around
- Fit: This style is available in whole sizes only and tends to run small. If you normally order a 1/2 size it is recommended that you order the next full size up.
- Rubber boot featuring neoprene shaft with pull-on loops
- Logo on shaft
- Neoprene upper
- Flexible sole
- 13 inch upper