brand Wonder Workshop
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It's more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop's Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart 4 / LE
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
- Dot is a clever, quirky robot ready to play out of the box
- Multiple sensors and loads of Tech make dot a real robot
- 20 Project cards are included 20 Project cards are included to play games like robot-enabled Duck Duck Goose or hot Dotato
- Customize dot with stickers and costumes, then program a matching story
- Use DOT with the include accessories to construct a mood lamp or Code A personal room Sentry to guard against intruders
- Dot is for ages 6+ and works with iOS, Android and Kindle mobile devices
- 2017 parents choice Gold award winner
- Unlike any other robot: Cue is an engagingly sophisticated learning robot that will inspire hours of creative problem solving. With something for beginning and advanced coders alike, Cue can grow with the user and take coding to the next level.
- Interactive ai: with four unique personality avatars that you can try, Cue is a comedian trapped inside a robot's body. Cue can chat with you about books or tell you jokes and has a vocabulary of over 170, 000 words and 30, 000 text responses.
- 30+ hours of play in a single charge: Cue uses a rechargeable ION battery for endless STEM learning. You can Group strings of instructions together, as Cue has microphones and more. Cue comes with 40 challenges to keep kids engaged for hours on end.
- Real-time Bluetooth: active communication is one of cue's main Features and is ready to give you simple tasks and helping you get started right out of the box. The Bluetooth commands work with iOS, Android, chrome books, windows 10, and Kindle Fire.
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your dash robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with lego compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash robot, sold separately
- Ultimate steam accessory: our sketch kit was designed to work with Dash and Cue Robots, comes with a robot harness, 6 dry erase markers, and activity cards.
- Learn the basics of coding: simply attached sketch kit to Dash or Cue and let your creativity run wild. We've included activity cards and in app projects to teach your kid the Block-Based coding skills they will need for middle and high school while developing critical thinking skills.
- Award-winning Robots: Wonder Workshop Robots are used in over 20, 000 classrooms worldwide and are seen by educators as leaders in the coding robot space. This is the latest accessories for the award-winning Dash and Cue Robots that will keep kids engaged and learning over time.
- 5 free mobile apps: download 5 free apps for iOS, Android, or Kindle fire 8 or later. Use these to help Dash and dot sing, dance, navigate obstacles, respond to voice commands, respond to each other, and work together to solve the app challenges.
- Hundreds of hours of coding: the free in-app challenges give your child hundreds of hours of STEM learning, while the fun accessories let you easily turn your Robots into everything from a bulldozer to a catapult for engaging freeform play.
- Dash challenge cards inspire kids to learn the fundamentals of coding through interactive robot games.
- Kids will learn about loops, events, conditions, sequences and more while they play with Dash robot.
- The challenge cards will lead kids on fun adventures while expanding their knowledge of block based coding with Dash robot.
- Use the cards with Dash robot to create light patterns, perform fun dance moves, and play games with friends and family.
- 24 challenge cards with step-by-step activities, games, and challenges for Dash robot.
- Wonder whiteboard mat for sketch kit to be used with Dash or Cue Robots. Features a magnetic dry erase surface with a 79in (200cm) x 40in (100cm) grid, this rollable canvas allows for sharing visual designs with friends, family, classmates, and teachers. Includes dry eraser.
The following products are available from 'Wonder Workshop':
Wonder Workshop Dash - Coding Robot for Kids 6+ - Voice Activated - Navigates Objects - 5 Free Programming STEM Apps - Creating Confident Digital Citizens
Wonder Workshop - Sketch Kit for Dash Robot For Kids 6+ - Free Programming Stem App - Visualize Your Code, Multicolor