- Limited edition. Has rubber tires. Comes in a blister pack. Has opening rear door. Detailed interior, exterior. Metal body and chassis. Officially licensed product. Dimensions approximately l-2 inches long.
- Limited edition. Brand new box. Chrome accents. Real rubber tires. True-to-scale detail. Detailed interior, exterior. Officially licensed product. Comes in a blister pack. Does not have any openings. Made of diecast with some plastic parts. Approximate length of Gooseneck Trailer is 7.25 inches. Approximate length of 1974 Ford F-250 Monster Truck is 3.5 inches.
- Limited edition. Brand new box. Chrome accents. Detailed exterior. Real rubber tires. True-to-scale detail. Functional kickstands. Comes in a blister pack. Height adjustable Gooseneck. Die-cast metal body and chassis. Gooseneck base clips to truck bed. Perfect for dioramas and window boxes. Dimensions approximately L-10.75 inches long. Comes with corkscrew jack for stand-alone display.
- True-to-scale detail
- Rubber Tires & Detailed exterior.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts
The following products are available from 'Greenlight':
Greenlight 29888 United States Postal Service (USPS) Long Live Postal Mail Delivery Vehicle (Llv) with Mailbox Accessory Hobby Exclusive 1/64 Diecast Model Car by, White
1974 Ford F-250 Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck (1979) w/Gooseneck Trailer & Regular & Replacement 66" Tires 1/64 Diecast by Greenlight 30054
2017 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck Red with Gooseneck Trailer Hitch & Tow Series 1/64 Diecast Models by Greenlight 32151