- It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators.
- GE most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi): 25 min. - 120 max.
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants.
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- Six-Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use.
- GE guaranteed fit: Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Twist and lock design: Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement.Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm):0.5
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
- GE's most advanced filtration Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others
- Replaces GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA
- GE most advanced filtration with easy filter replacement
- Tested and verified to reduce five trace pharmaceuticals, including: ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine. Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water
- NSF certified to filter contaminants such as cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, selected pesticides and chemicals.
- NSF certified for structural performance and to filter chlorine taste, odor and particulates.
The following products are available from 'GE':