About Boot Mats
Boot mats are used to prevent soil and mud from entering the house after gardening or walking in the muddy fields. Boot mats lay on the floor near an entrance to a house. People going out for walks in the fields pick up dirt and mud on the soles of their feet. On returning, the bottom of the boot is scraped and scrubbed against the bristles of the mat. This loosens the dirt and cleans the sole of the boot allowing the wearer to enter the house with less mud than would otherwise be so.
- Do you need more informations about this product?
- Please read the description below
- Ditra Heat Membrane
- Dimensions 3' 3" x 41' 1"
- 134.5 sq ft Roll
- 1/4" (5.5 mm) Thickness
- UNCOUPLING FLOOR MEMBRANE
- Heavy duty tire mat with carpet surface
- Made from recycled tires
- Virtually indestructible
- Roll up for easy cleaning
- Will last for years
- Brace the cold weather in style with the SKECHERS® Performance On the Go Joy - Winter Snow boot.