Items for sale: 23 items
Last updated: 18 Dec 2019, 00:47
Price range: $8.49 - $39.99
- Professor Noggins series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects like Wonder of Science.
- Each of the thirty game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions.
- Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged - while of course having fun.
- A special three-numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability.
- For 2-8 players ages and up.
- Encourages kids to learn about earth science. For 2 or more players
- Includes 30 game cards and a 3 numbered die
- Questions in form of trivia, true or false, and multiple choice
- Ages 3 and Up
- Made in the USA
4M Magnet Science Kit - 10 Educational Stem Toy Magnetic Experiments & Games Gift for Kids & Teens, Boys & Girls
- The Magnet Science Kit teaches young scientists about the effects of magnetism through a combination of fun science experiments and games.
- The kit contains materials to make interactive magnetic objects like the Super Power Horseshoe Magnet and the Magnet Wand.
- Construct Super Magnet Racer, a Yacht Compass, or a Mysterious Dangler.
- Activities like the Fishing Game provide hours of fun and provide hands-on learning about the effects of magnetism.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium-all in the name of making learning fun.
- 10 fun experiments and games
- Kit includes everything needed to build a mysterious dangler, fishing game, levitron racer and more
- Unravel the mystery of magnets
- Fun and educational
- Card File Accessories
- Simple, fast-paced card game with 50 dinosaur fossils. Fun for the whole family!
- Players gather dinosaur fossils to create the most valuable collection.
- Align collected fossils as per their type, time period or region.
- Think how many to dig, which fossils to exhibit, which to sell, which to attack to play well
- For 2 to 5 players of ages 8 & up.
- A fun way to learn and practice Newton's Laws. Cops chasing Pirates in space following Newton's Laws! This unique, futuristic, educational game is perfect for science geeks! 🚀
- [STEM] - Interactive board game for the whole family that makes you think about the three Newton's Laws in a practical way. Great for players of ages 10+ years and all skill levels.
- [FUN] - It's a quick-paced game for 2 to 4 Players where pirates try to escape while cops place obstacles and chase them. It is both Cooperative & Competitive with 4 players playing as teams of 2 each. Play in teams & plan strategies to win.
- [SKILLS] - Logical Reasoning, Tactical Thinking Mind Game that makes it interesting and challenging every time you play. So many ways to play; only limited by imagination with scope to expand rules gradually.
- [COMPACT] - All the above fun is optimally designed and packed in a compact box. Carry and play anywhere! Lightweight and easy to store for school and/or camp.
- Review and reinforce standards-based skills
- Comprehensive coverage of core topics
- Enough materials for 4 students
- Perfect for learning centers or home use
- Includes 250 review cards
- For ages 5 years and up
- Includes 6 bingo game boards, 48 playing pieces, and cloth bag for storing the pieces
- Learn earth science facts as you fill up your bingo board
- Topics covered include, mammals and marsupials, under the water, fossils and minerals, flowers and bugs, birds and leaves, and weather and celestial
- Illustration printed on one side with corresponding fact printed on the reverse
- Eight 3D fluorescent circuit pieces
- 40 puzzle challenges
- Devious I-cut-you-choose" drafting mechanic
- Dozens of diabolical inventions
- Game-changing Discoveries ramp up decisions
- Ages 15 & up, 2-4 players
- Plays in 30-45 minutes
- Science is cool, and this brilliant BrainBox covers important topics taught to children aged seven to eleven, from life cycles to light, healthy plants to the human body, magnets to materials.
- This game has been developed by an experienced primary school teacher, is suitable for all ability levels and is great fun!
- Fun and Learning
- Visual Memory Game
- 1 or more players
- Play award-winning Totally Gross from University Games, the science game that makes learning fun
- Kids and parents will enjoy plenty of laughs answering silly science questions and acting out the Gross Out challenges
- Includes a game board, 140 Question cards, 50 Gross-Out cards, 30 Lab cards, 4 playing pieces, a die, and a jar of slime
- Questions cover biology, chemistry, geology, astronomy, zoology, anatomy, and physics
- For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up
ROCK ON! Geology Game with Rock & Mineral Collection - Collect and Learn with STEM-based Educational Science Kit in Carrying Case - Amethyst, Rhodonite, Selenite Crystal, Unakite and lots more
- LEARN: teacher-recommended, science game kit offers STEM-based, hands-on learning while exploring Earth's geological treasures
- COLLECT: rock and mineral collection with nice specimens and identification guide. Plus, lots of polished rock and mineral pieces.
- PLAY: 5 levels of play for up to 6 players in an educational, Geology science game offer fun, challenge and knowledge for pre-readers through elementary school-age and beyond
- SMILE: connect with our magnificent Earth and foster a love of nature - playtime, family-night, birthday parties, school or camp activity
- QUALITY: nice rock collection and durable print pieces that are made to last. All packaged in a Grab and Go, easy grip handle, carrying case and proudly MADE IN USA. This is a quality product that we completely guarantee.
- Creative Child Game Of The Year, Academics' Choice Brain Toy, Mom's Choice Awards - Gold, Parents' Choice Recommended by Parents' Choice & Tillywig Best Family Fun awards winner
- Simple, fun board game based on science experiments involving chemicals from daily life.
- No prior knowledge of chemistry required to play.
- Use some of the tricks as ideas for school science projects.
- For 2 to 4 players. Fun for all ages above 8 years.
- 16 file folder games
- Preprinted file folder games are correlated to meet state, national and provincial standards
- Each color-coded set encompasses Earth and space, physical and life sciences
- Also included are an answer key for each game and a 24-page resource guide
- CHEMISTRY BOARD GAME - Learn chemistry from Subatomic, a science game where you use quarks to build protons, neutrons and electrons. Use those to build elements, just like a particle physicist.
- STRATEGIC PLAY - A deck building card game about particle physics and chemistry. Highly strategic to engage an adult gamer, yet intuitive enough for kids 10 and up to play at home or in the classroom.
- ACCURATE SCIENCE - All atoms, elements, and science vocabulary in Subatomic are concepts covered in chemistry and physics class, making it one of the best educational games to aid science teachers.
- WHO CAN PLAY - Perfect for the gamer, science class or family game night. Teachers, scientists, biologists, and students love playing this geeky science game; and it makes a great birthday surprise!
- LEARN SCIENCE - Designed to teach the physics and chemistry behind the atoms and elements on the periodic table at middle school, high school or college levels. Complies with STEM and NGSS standards.
by Genius Games
- More than just trivia, Wit's End is a game of brain teasers and riddles in diverse categories.
- In TEASERS, you solve mind riddles; In ODD-1-OUT, you find which one of the four options does not belong.
- In SEQUENCE, put things in order (by year, weight, size etc); in WILD CARD, anything goes.
- Includes 1200 questions about popular culture, geography, arts, history, science and more...
- An Award Winner! Ages 16 to Adult.
Race To Space Ultimate Edition Card Game - Educational STEM Board Game for Kids and Families - Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts Learning Game
- FUN GAME PLAY: Use strategy, answer questions, complete mini games, and avoid treacherous sabotages, steals, and other shenanigans while navigating through unforeseen challenges at every turn! Be the first player with 15 points face up on the table and win the race to space!
- PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Race to Space is played with 2 to 4 players. It can be played by kids only, or make it a family game night!
- CUSTOMIZABLE GAME CARDS: Optimize or change the questions as needed without affecting game play! Blank cards are provided, or you can make your own, to incorporate spelling lists, math facts, science terms, vocabulary words, special units, or a homeschool curriculum.
- EDUCATIONAL LEARNING FOR THE HOME OR CLASSROOM: Race to Space challenges students with problem solving, strategy, and competitive peer-to-peer interaction. It promotes higher level thinking in the STEM subjects of math, science, social studies, and language arts through game play.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED: Race to Space includes 56 Star cards, 32 Action cards, 248 Mission cards, 4 dice, game instructions, and the Ultimate Edition neoprene game mat.